Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

National Days and Best CD of 2011

Hey guys I know I haven't been on in forever! Because mainly I forgot my password :) Anyhooo, so I am always wondering what are the national days? Don't you want to yell 'Today is National " " Day!' when there's an awkward silence... then again that could be just me :) So if you are wondering what the day is go to this website http://www.louderbacks.com/home/dict/days.html its amazing but make sure you know what the date is... or else someone could say ' No, that was yesterday.' Ahhhhhhhh!!! That would be horrible! Ok, so enough sad thoughts :(. Now let's talk about what's actually Rocking Today or Rocking This Year, Demi Lovato let's start with her, first she's amazing! If you listen to her last CD and her newest CD there is such a big difference. Since she went into rehab and all of that stuff this CD is her slowest and most wonderful ever :) People have been asking me, what's your favorite song on this cd, there are 3 that i love to death, skyscaper (duh), My love is like a star, and For the love of a daughter, my favorites :) and this is really long so I will keep you updated on the Best of 2011 before the end of the year i promise!!
~mollie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment